From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fabian Knoll
Sent: Montag, 16. Mai 2011 13:31
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Warings about bundle entry not read able

Hi,

trying to change from Tycho 0.10.0 to 0.11.1. I only changed the version inside the POM. As I know, the group id and artifact id will only change if I migrate to 0.12.0.

After starting "mvn clean install" there are many warnings for different bundles like this:

[WARNING] Could not read bundle entry C:\Maven\MavenRepository\p2\osgi\bundle\com.ibm.icu\4.2.1.v20100412\com.ibm.icu-4.2.1.v20100412.jar!/icu-jse4.jar

Build ends successful but I am not sure how to explain or fix the warnings.

Regards
Fabian

Back to the top