[tycho-user] Compiling a test resources with full debug information in class files

I would like to know how to enable full debug information to be contained in the created class files using the maven-osgi-complier-plugin.

I currently have the following settings in my pom.xml but I am still not getting the desired result. I can achieve this goal via the command line with the following:

javac -g File.java

pom.xml

                             <plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-osgi-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<configuration>
<debug>true</debug>
<optimize>false</optimize>
<debuglevel>source,lines,vars</debuglevel>
<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
<source>1.6</source>
<target>1.6</target>
</configuration>