Re: [tycho-user] Bundles with internal jars

There are couple of ways to do this.

As explained by others, you can manage bundle manifest and
build.properties by hand, but use maven-dependency-plugin to pull actual
jars during generate-resources build lifecycle phase.

You can also use maven-bundle-plugin with <Embed-Dependency> instruction
to both download the jars and generate bundle manifest for the project.
Although this won't be a "Tycho" project, you still will be able to
reference it from Tycho projects as explained in [1]

[1] https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/Dependency+on+pom-first+artifacts

Igor