 From:       Mickael Istria <mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 To:         Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Date:       13/05/2011 12:19

 Subject:    Re: [tycho-user] Bundles with internal jars

 Sent by:    tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Le 13/05/2011 13:12, jonathan.x.buck@xxxxxxxx a écrit :
     I don't believe you can configure Tycho to pull in jars from a
     repository
     into your lib folder at build time...

At this point, the included jars become basic resources for the artifact.
Then you can use a maven-dependency-plugin [1] to extract lib from your
repository and add them to the lib/ folder. I think the right phase to
perform this step is "generate-resources".

HTH,

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/copy-mojo.html
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer

 (Embedded
 image moved   email :
 to file:      mickael.istria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 pic04522.jpg)
 BonitaSoft -
 Open your
 processes

Best Eclipse Modeling Tool 2011

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake,
please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in
accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a
whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will
not be liable for the message if modified.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you
may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return
E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.