[tycho-user] Bundles with internal jars

I'm new to tycho, though I have some maven experience. In my company we are currently evaluating moving our builds to tycho. Now we have some bundles that for various reasons carry some jars within them, rather then using their classes via OSGI dependencies.
Now here is the question: would it be possible to dependeny resolve these jars via maven in the build alongside using tycho to drive the main OSGI bundle build?
I've looked through the samples and searched the mailing list but couldn't find any pointers to any such scenario. I'd be more than happy to get a quick indication whether something like this is at all possible or whether something like this is deemed so silly as to avoid it under all circumstances.
Thanks in advance

Jörg

Back to the top