Re: [tycho-user] ClassCastException: org.codehaus.tycho.osgitools.project.EclipsePluginProjectImpl

The mvn repository state is unlikely to be an issue - something is still referring to an older version of tycho.

If you start with a clean repo and do a build, you'll probably find 0.10.0 downloaded again. So track down what's using it.

I believe a few packaging types were changed - compare your project with the itp03 RCP demo. Someone posted a sed translation script to the mail list this week - that also has the rewrites.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4