Re: [tycho-user] tycho-source-plugin configuration

Thanks a lot Hugues for this very enjoyable answer!
<3 Tycho.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:49 AM, Hugues Malphettes <hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The tycho-source plugin reads the PDE file build.properties at the
root of the project.
This entry in the build.properties bundle the resources and java
folders into the generated source bundle:
source.. = src/main/java/,\
          src/main/resources/

I hope this helps,
Hugues