Re: [tycho-user] How to change sequence of p2-metadata and jarsignmer in package phase?

I had this problem too. The solution is to disable signing for the repository and instead sign the bundles ahead of the repository's construction.

But I agree, a better fix is to reorder the goals so that signing occurs first.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone 4