[tycho-user] maven maven-osgi-test-plugin swtbot lots of unwanted menu items

Hi All,

We  are using maven maven-osgi-test-plugin  to run swtbot  test.

When we are  running test through swt-test project,  GUI displaying  lots of unwanted menu items  in menus.(Other, outline, properties, console etc..)

We investigated and found, when tests run it includes many unwanted plugins as required plugins like  org.eclipse.ide, org.eclipse.console,  org.eclipse. views etc.

While running swt bot test within eclipse environment we can manually exclude these plug-ins,  our GUI looks fine and tests pass,  but  with tycho maven-osgi-test-plugin,  I am not sure how to exclude these unwanted plug-ins.

Any help will highly be appreciated.

thanks.

Back to the top