Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho Users] problems with the generate-poms target

I think it is a good idea to have generate-poms do as much as possible of the project setup. However I have two questions about your concrete proposal:

1) What do you need to configure on the maven-osgi-test-plugin? Tests are automatically executed if the packaging type is eclipse-test-plugin.

2) In all projects I use, the .target file is contained in a separate Eclipse project. Do you have any experience with the Tycho build if the .target file is contained in any of the source projects? Where do you usually store the .target file?

Regards
Tobias

Back to the top