Re: [tycho-user] Default Target Platform is empty while launching Eclipse by Maven tests

All tycho bug reports and enhancement requests should go to Eclipse
bugzilla [1].

As I explained in the other thread, I think it does make sense to make
layout of test eclipse installation configurable via
maven-osgi-test-plugin parameter. There are no immediate plans to work
on this feature, but patches are welcome.

If you decide to work on a patch, you may want to way few more days
until we finish "massaging" the code for initial contribution to eclipse
and release org.eclipse.tycho 0.12.0.

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tycho

Igor