Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho Users] The Test target platform does not contain dependencies of tests

Test runtime has to include all bundles required to *run* tests.

I usually add all required bundles in my test project's bundle manifest,
but it is also possible to list additional dependencies using
<dependencies/> maven-osgi-test-plugin plugin configuration. The latter
allows dependencies on any P2 installation unit
(type=p2-installable-unit) and can be used to add non-bundle installable
units.

If your tests depend on PDE in the test runtime being able to "see" all
bundles, then, this is not currently possible. See this [1] discussion
thread for some details

[1] http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Eclipse-UI-Tests-with-maven-osgi-test-plugin-td6036492.html

Igor