[tycho-user] Building one single plug-in based on a local eclipse installation

Hi,

Can anybody build one single plug-in based on one Eclipse (product)
installation (note the "eclipse.installation" layout in the example
below)? Or how can I generate a parent POM based on my eclipse
installation? I also tried to provide a target in the configuration of
the "target-platform-configuration" plug-in:

<target>
  <artifact>
    <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
    <artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
    <version>${project.version}</version>
    <classifier>my.target</classifier>
  </artifact>
</target>

But this was unsuccessful because maven is complaining:
[WARNING] Target location type: Directory is not supported

"Directory" was generated by eclipse when I specified that I want a
target file based on my installation at a certain location outside
Eclpse. I also tried "Profile" target location. Same warning: Profile
is not supported

I would expect one simple POM files like the one below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>my.group</groupId>
  <artifactId>my.plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>eclipse-plugin</packaging>

  <properties>
    <tycho-version>0.9.0-SNAPSHOT</tycho-version>
  </properties>

  <repositories>:
   <repository>
     <id>my.local.eclipse</id>
     <layout>eclipse.installation</layout>
     <url>file://path/to/my/eclipse</url>
   </repository>
  </repositories>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <configuration>
          <resolver>p2</resolver>
        </configuration>