[tycho-dev] Retiring a project lead

Hi all,

I've been very little active on Tycho development for a long time. I'm busy with many things and Tycho fails at getting much of my attention. I'm usually not reading more than the title of notifications, and I've lost track of many technical aspects of Tycho that have drastically changed. I also have no plan of getting more involved soon, as the current state of Tycho is pretty satisfying for my needs.
So I feel that I'm not much relevant any more both for community development nor technical expertise on Tycho.
As a consequence, I'm retiring as a Project Lead. I will happily remain a committer for some time in case I can be helpful on some particular aspects.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, for Red Hat