Re: [tycho-dev] meaning of "beetle bug" label

for me its working on mac only (neither windows nor linux (RHEL). so maybe we better remove the emojii until its broadly supported.
the ones on noteworthy and regression is working on all OSs for me.

Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Abdelghani El-Kacimi, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Michael Neuhaus (Vors./chairman), Harald Goertz, Eric Swehla
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Am Brambusch 15-24, 44536 Lünen (Germany)
Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund | HRB 20621

Back to the top