Re: [tycho-dev] Release 2.4.0?

Hi,

We should at least wait for completion of https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/pull/153 and other related upgrades to new Platform/ECJ.

Cheers,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 7:04 AM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The jetty project has asked for a release[1] to include the
maven-p2-site into their next release as an early adopter of this new
feature.

I think this would be a good opportunity to get more experience how well
this works, looking at the PR list there seem not nothing big going on
and we already have some made some valuable enhancements beside this
feature, so I'd like to propose a release (maybe already this week?).

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/pull/6404