Re: [tycho-dev] Move to Github / Bugzilla, MediaWiki and Git/Gerrit deprecated in early 2021

Hi,

While I don't really mind GitHub vs GitLab for Git hosting a pull/merge requests, I'm actually more concerned about the issue tracker.
Bugzilla allows to easily reference issues as blocks/depends on, and this is extremely useful. Is one of GitHub or GitLab better than the other one when it comes to properly define directional relationship between issues?

Back to the top