Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 2.0 approaching, please test snapshots ASAP before we start release process

Hi,

> So I think we've implemented the main necessary changes for Tycho 2.0,
> which is a big release with major changes, notably in target platform
> resolution and execution environment handling. See the release notes at
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/2.0#New_and_Noteworthy .

going through the release notes, I stumbled upon a possible typo with
lots of potential for confusion:

> Support for <executionEnvironment>none</executionEnvironment>
>
> bug 565298 To better support cases [...], it's not possible to set <executionEnvironment>none</executionEnvironment> in the target-platform-configuration block.

Should it be "it's *now* possible" rather than "it's not possible"?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Sewe | sewe@xxxxxxx | +49 152 56342856