Re: [tycho-dev] Upcoming Tycho release?

I'm currently investigate a problem in tycho pomless target detection, if we can wait for one or two days so I can prepare a fix would be nice.
Am 09.01.20 um 18:05 schrieb Aleksandar Kurtakov:

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 5:08 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    It seems to be a good time to release a new version of Tycho. It
    indeed has a bunch of updates to support newer versions of Java, to
    better work with newer version of Maven, to improve pom-less
    support, performance/cache improvement...
    Does anyone have any concern about an upcoming release?

It's the perfect time for a release so projects have time to adapt it for 2020-03.

    Cheers,
-- Mickael Istria
    Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>
    developer, for Red Hat Developers <https://developers.redhat.com/>