Re: [tycho-dev] api-check with tycho

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 7:02 PM Alexander Fedorov <alexander.fedorov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I think the only way in this situation is just to go through all the bundles and features and increase the micro version.

Right.

What is still unclear for me: why "tycho-p2-plugin:1.5.1:p2-metadata " always reportsĀ  "No baseline versionĀ  "?
As I see it may happen if the call to "baselineService.getProjectBaseline" returns "null" from the call here
https://github.com/eclipse/tycho/blob/master/tycho-p2/tycho-p2-plugin/src/main/java/org/eclipse/tycho/plugins/p2/BaselineValidator.java#L88
Do you know how to persuade tycho that the given p2 update site contains baseline and should be used to replace the local artifact?

Sorry, I don't know any magic trick here beyond what's documented on the wiki page I linked earlier (which work for all projects I'm working on).

Good luck!

Back to the top