Re: [tycho-dev] Time for 1.5.0 release?

+1

especially the pommless build has been improved and I'd like to start using these new features :-)
Am 25.09.19 um 12:32 schrieb Aleksandar Kurtakov:

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:31 PM Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hey everyone,
    What do you think about releasing 1.5.0 ? It has been updated to use
    2019-09 ECJ/Equinox/p2/Egit, gained support for
    maven.compiler.failOnWarning, surefire enableAssertions and probably
    more.
    IMHO it's best time to release it now so projects have time to
    update to it during 2019-12 development.

I forgot to ask. Do anyone has something pending for 1.5.0 release?

-- Alexander Kurtakov
    Red Hat Eclipse Team

--
Alexander Kurtakov