Re: [tycho-dev] [platform-releng-dev] 4.8.0 I-Build: I20180424-2000 - BUILDFAILED - Rebuild Now

Thanks Alex for adding BREE to org.eclipse.ui.examples.navigator. I retriggred a build now

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India