Re: [tycho-dev] How does Tycho plugin generates the dependency tree for both feature installation & uninstallation

Hi Mickael,

In which bundle does the above class is located, I searched everywhere for the terms p2 resolver, p2-resolver, dependency resolver, planner and etc. But I could only find these classes

class PlannerStatus -> found inside org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.director package
class PlannerComponent -> found inside org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.director package
class DependencyHelper -> found inside org.sat4j.pb.tools package

Could you please let me know which one is doing the job, and is there anyway to extract out the dependency tree created from the p2 dependency resolver (aka Planner) for a given feature.

Thank you.