Re: [tycho-dev] Can Tycho use an old-style site.xml update site in a target platform

this should be covered by p2.
Up to now I think that old-style site.xml update sites were still supported by p2.
Given it's been deprecated years and years ago, if it breaks now I think that chances are low anyone will fix it.

Regards
Jan