Re: [tycho-dev] tycho-0.24 - Local Cache .cache/tycho/ Folder in Maven Cache

Hi,

first thanks for your answer, but unfortunately I have currently the problem that those different jenkins builds need to use the same local cache, cause all those components have dependencies between each other which means I need to have a single cache to get those build working...

Yes I know that I could configure Jenkins jobs to use a private caches per job or node that will not help here...

I need to change only the location of .cache/tycho ...to be able to change...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise