Re: [tycho-dev] Hi tycho dev ! Question about the good way to share in the same pom, an eclipse-repository and an eclipse-plugin option

Thanks a lot, we try this way and i give you some feedback if it success/fails.

SR,

you need to separate the code (eclipse-plugin) and the definition of the product (eclipse-repository)

jeff