Re: [tycho-dev] hard coded maven clean phase in tycho

not sure if the error you are referencing is actually caused by the clean plugin.

We have to clean the repo content in target/ otherwise it keeps aggregating content between builds in the target/ folder i.e. it's not stateless.

I'd suggest to open a bug with steps to reproduce the problem and we can follow up there

Regards
Jan

On 25/03/16 09:18, "tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of LE FEVRE FRANCOIS" <tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>I have detected a problem on Tycho that is linked to the hard coded clean phase.
>In novembre 2015, I have written on it when I detected it when executing a “mvn site” [1]. This command raises an error since a clean was called by Tycho.
>Jan Sievers sent me a link on the hard coded clean phase in Tycho [2].
>
>Now we have exactly the same problem when trying to activate a profile on quality with sonar in official Papyrus-rt project [3]
>
>The error is
>>>
>[ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.eclipse.papyrusrt.profile.p2 raw:0.7.2.'SNAPSHOT'/format(n[.n=0;[.n=0;[-S]]]):0.7.2-SNAPSHOT requires 'org.eclipse.papyrusrt.umlrt.profile.feature.source.feature.group [0.7.2,0.7.3)'
> but it could not be found
><<
>
>A few lines up we can see
><<
>[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.6:clean (default-clean) @ org.eclipse.papyrusrt.profile.p2 ---
>[INFO] Deleting /jobs/genie.papyrus-rt/papyrus-rt-quality/workspace/source/releng/profile/site/target
>>>

>Would it be possible to remove this hard coded clean phase in Tycho ?
>If people wants to clean, they use mvn clean?
>For the version 0.25.0?
>
>Thank for your comments
>
>Francois
>

>[1]: