[tycho-dev] Plan for 0.23.0 release?

Tycho Team,

As you know, we are rapidly approach Mars release, and it would be best if we (contributors to Mars release) could use a *released* version of Tycho 0.23.0, instead of Tycho 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'm sure you also know we need to use the SNAPSHOT now, to get the "Mac layout" and other important p2 fixes you are so kindly integrating (I think more to come in RC2, for "userAgent" fix and I ability to read artifacts.xml.xz files).

So ... while a lot is going on "last minute" here, is there any hope of us getting a released version for our final builds? (i.e. a release next week, or following week?)

And, if not, what do you recommend? Is there a way we can at least record the exact SNAPSHOT version used (I've heard there is .. just not sure "how to" so was hoping it was easy).