Re: [tycho-dev] Duplicate bundle versions with different checksums

Yes, you need to enable baseline comparison. I don't remember what the
defaults are, but I recommend you configure it to fail the build if it
detects artifacts with the same id/version but different content.

Also, don't worry about Eclipse-SourceReferences. Apparently I added it
to the list of manifest entries ignored during artifact comparison and
promptly forgot about it :-)

Igor