Re: [tycho-dev] Duplicate bundle versions with different checksums

Eclipse-SourceReference is supposed to help with importing sources for a given binary bundle (I think EGit has support for this).
Typically you would import many/all bundles from a given git repo so different commit IDs for each bundle may not be very helpful for this scenario.

Jan