Von: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Sievers, Jan
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. April 2015 11:08
An: Tycho developers list
Betreff: Re: [tycho-dev] Delete https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/tycho-its-win-nightly/?

I kept it around on the main hudson after our move to HIPP because we do sometimes introduce bugs on Windows only.

Given the instability of the main hudson instance (it's down for me right now; which is why we got a HIPP instance in the first place), I guess it's ok to remove this job as long as we make sure to run ITs on Windows from time to time.

Regards
Jan