Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho enforcer rules plugin

Hi,

Note that something is probably wrong in the latest version 1.4

ð  requireSameVersions doesn’t seems to work

ð  I use 1.3

I had a quick look  :

-        Tycho add p2.eclipse-plugin: to each dependency (at least from what I understand with a mvn dependency:tree)

-        The enforcer plugin presume that dependency follow this pattern : // pattern is groupId[:artifactId[:type[:classifier]]]

(Check L107 here : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/enforcer/tags/1.4/enforcer-rules/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugins/enforcer/RequireSameVersions.java?view=markup)

(Same code in 1.3 : http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/enforcer/tags/enforcer-1.3/enforcer-rules/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugins/enforcer/RequireSameVersions.java?view=markup)

I believe that this rule will never work with tycho-plugin-eclipse.

Did I missed something ?

I think I have to code my own rule which will be specific to eclipse-plugin.

Regards,

Benoit Maggi