Re: [tycho-dev] Creating a target platform file during the build

Hi,

ok, it seems there could be an easy way to implement that with a custom
mojo.

However I do have troubles finding out the qualified bundle and feature
version of a tycho project during the execution of the mojo.

So I do have a mojo running on project A which needs to find out the
qualified version of project B.

Of course this is only possible after the "build-qualifier" goal was
executed on project B. However I don't find the property
"qualifiedVersion" in the projects properties?! Is there another way?

Thanks

Jens

On 10/24/2014 12:04 PM, Jens Reimann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Eclipse IDE/PDE allows one to register target platform files with an
> extension point. This allows a user creating a new target platform based
> on this file, like a template.
>
> However the target platform files seem to require the full version,
> including qualifier. Which is only available during the build. So I see
> no way of easily creating the target platform file, before the build.
>
> Has tycho (or any other tool) support for creating such a target
> platform file during the build?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jens

IBH SYSTEMS GmbH
D-85235 Pfaffenhofen an der Glonn
Läutenring 43
Geschäftsführer / CEO: Dr. Thomas Heitzig

Amtsgericht München
Handelsregister Nummer  HRB 197959
USt ID: DE267945175

Office Munich
D 80992 München
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
T +49 89 18 9 17 49 0

to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or pivileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.

Back to the top