Re: [tycho-dev] How to access cached bundles?

Up!
To be more explicit: I have an IU (id + version) and I want to access it from local cache if available.
I currently use "mirrorService.mirrorStandalone". Is enabling local cache something I can configure in the RepositoryReference parameter? Is there a way to get URIs of internal (cached) metadata/artifact repositories? If so, it could simply be a matter of adding the local repo to the RepositoryReferences.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat