[tycho-dev] intermittent SSLPeerUnverifiedException deploying to oss.sonatype.org

I just noticed that we didn't get any new 0.21 snapshots deployed for a
few weeks now. Looks like oss.sonatype.org randomly throws
"SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated", so some uploads go
through but the build eventually fails and we get
incomplete/inconsistent SNAPSHOT deployed. Not sure what to do about
this yet, but 0.21 cannot be consumed from oss.s.o right now.

http://ci.tesla.io:8080/view/Tycho/job/tycho/250/console

Igor

Back to the top