[tycho-dev] new incremental build api

Many probably follow Jason's blogs already, but I thought I'd mentioned
new post he made earlier today [1]. The blog gives high level overview
on the new API we've been working for quite some time now, with the goal
to have proper incremental build support both during command line build
and inside m2e.

The API is very much a work-in-progress and there is no m2e integration
yet, but if you are a Maven plugin developer or generally interested in
build automation, now is the perfect time to start looking at this new
API and give us feedback.

[1] http://takari.io/2014/03/25/incremental-build.html

Igor

Back to the top