Re: [tycho-dev] Mac OS X .app product packaging documentation removed

Yeah, I use it in our Momentics product builds. From what I remember, it was almost as easy as that. The only thing I've added is a profileProperty to ensure the p2 profile is done correctly:

    <plugin>

        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>

        <artifactId>tycho-p2-repository-plugin</artifactId>

        <version>${tycho-version}</version>

        <configuration>

            <includeAllDependencies>true</includeAllDependencies>

            <profileProperties>

                <macosx-bundled>true</macosx-bundled>

            </profileProperties>

        </configuration>