Från: "Thanh Ha" <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Till: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skickat: torsdag, 31 okt 2013 15:32:41
Ämne: Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho and Java8

I did not configure it so I'm not 100%  positive but I believe this is the relevant section of our pom.xml [1].

Hope this helps,

Thanh

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tree/eclipse-platform-parent/pom.xml#n322

On 31/10/13 10:25 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
I've heard that
* it is possible to change the JDT compiler jar used by the tycho-compiler-pluging - the Eclipse Platform/CBI uses this feature
* there is a JDT version which has rudimentary support for Java 8

I don't have any further details though. Hope you can get it to work.

Best regards
Tobias