Re: [tycho-dev] Reproducible version qualifier without Git-based timestamp

I've been digging in Tycho code to understand where to plug this comparison without qualifier, and I noticed those 2 lines:

    private IInstallableUnit getBaselineUnit(IQueryable<IInstallableUnit> units, String id, Version version) {
        IQueryResult<IInstallableUnit> result = units.query(QueryUtil.createIUQuery(id, version), monitor);

So it seems to me that the BaselineServiceImp doesn't even call a comparator to decide whether to use the other IU from the baseline. Just having same id and version is enough. Am I right or did I miss something?
In the documentation, one can read "if baseline repositories contain artifacts with the same id and version and equal contents". Where is this "equal contents" checked?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat