Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho p2 repository origin filtering support

I am not sure I understand the usecase. To continue your example, why
not change target platform definition to only include repository A?

Igor

On 2013-08-14 5:51 PM, Maciej contractor Bendkowski wrote:
Hi,

I have a project with multiple p2 repositories as my target definition.
I'd like to create a maven plugin which would require to know the p2
repository origins from my target platform, e. g. if I'm using a
particular p2 repository A, I'd like to filter my project dependency
tree and get all dependencies fetched from the p2 repository A. Tycho
resolves dependencies in order to create the dependency tree, however
AFAIK it does not store the information from where the particular
dependencies were taken from. I'd like to fore using a clean install by
default and get the artifact origins using Tycho. Is it possible to
accomplish this goal? If yes, could you please help me out?

Best regards,
Maciej Bendkowski