[tycho-dev] Tycho p2 repository origin filtering support

Hi,

I have a project with multiple p2 repositories as my target definition. I'd like to create a maven plugin which would require to know the p2 repository origins from my target platform, e. g. if I'm using a particular p2 repository A, I'd like to filter my project dependency tree and get all dependencies fetched from the p2 repository A. Tycho resolves dependencies in order to create the dependency tree, however AFAIK it does not store the information from where the particular dependencies were taken from. I'd like to fore using a clean install by default and get the artifact origins using Tycho. Is it possible to accomplish this goal? If yes, could you please help me out?

Best regards,
Maciej Bendkowski

Back to the top