Re: [tycho-dev] [tycho-user] please test staged tycho 0.18.0

Hello,

tried on my muti bundles, features and site project that works perfectly with Tycho 0.17.0
Resolution fails now with 0.18.0 (see log file).
My build is using Indigo, SWTBot, Xtext and Babel repositories.
Any change in the resolution algorithm ?

Jeff