Re: [tycho-dev] How to get P2 dependency URL with tycho.

Hi Tobias,

    Thank you for interest in my problem. My little application is not OSGi. Tycho team already do some work for integration OSGi with "the real world of classpath hell". IMHO most effective way is to reuse components, not to create my own. My "resolve" function already download artifacts. I just want to reduce it functionality a bit.
Some people write there own class loaders on second day. But I know that this is not fun for them. Sure that they have a lot of other problems.
    I must to pass URLs to external resolution mechanism. Please just point me to the right chunk of source code in Tycho infrastructure. I may spent a lot of time to read it all page by page.

My thankfulness will be unlimited. Within reasonable limits of course ;-)

Thank you,
Alexey