Re: [tycho-dev] Can't build current master

On 01/28/2013 04:34 PM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
first, try to analyse and fix the test failure. we can't reproduce this currently on two independenct CI servers [1,2] nor on our local machines so I suspect a local issue on your side.
Ok, thanks for trying and providing feedback.
I deleted almost everything related to tycho and eclipse in my local Maven repo, and it's working now.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat