From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Montag, 28. Januar 2013 16:10
To: Tycho developers list
Subject: [tycho-dev] Can't build current master

Hi all,

I'm trying to work on current master (0.17.0-SNAPSHOT), and I'm facing an issue while trying to build it on my Ubuntu x86_64 box, with a clean new Maven repo:
$ mvn install -Dmaven.repo.local=$(pwd)/tmprepo
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.15.0:test (default-test) on project org.eclipse.tycho.p2.maven.repository.tests: An unexpected error occured (return code 13). See log for details. -> [Help 1]
log says:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.tycho.p2.maven.repository.LocalArtifactRepositoryFactory

and if it try
$ mvn install -Dmaven.repo.local=$(pwd)/tmprepo -Dmaven.test.skip=true
I get
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project tycho-compiler-plugin: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:maven-plugin:0.17.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-core:jar:tests:0.17.0-SNAPSHOT in jboss-public-repository-group (http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]

It seems like tests are necessary in order to get a full build, however the failing test prevents me from building all tests... Can anyone reproduce the issue? Or give me a hint to workaround this?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat