[tycho-dev] Jan Sievers as Tycho co-lead

I'd like to nominate Jan Sievers as Tycho project co-lead.

According to Eclipse Development Process [1],

<quote>
Project Leads are responsible for ensuring that their Project's
Committers are following the Eclipse Development Process, and that the
project is engaging in the right sorts of activities to develop vibrant
communities of users, adopters, and contributors
</quote>

This fully applies to the work Jan does on Tycho already, so it
will be only fair to formally acknowledge his contribution to the project.

This came up earlier this year but we did not follow through with it for
various reasons. Tobias, Jason, please cast your votes so we can proceed
with the rest of formalities.

Here is my +1 for Jan.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process_2011.php

Igor