[tycho-dev] 0.16.0 milestone release schedule

Hi Igor,

Jan and I are giving a Tycho tutorial at EclipseCon Europe. For this, we would like to be able to use a released version. Therefore we’d like to propose the following approximate schedule for 0.16.0:
  • Stage at the end of next week (2012/10/12)
  • Release one week later, provided we fixed all major regressions (2012/10/19)

We updated the target milestones to reflect what we plan to fix for 0.16.0.

Is this okay with you? Do you also have things you want to fix before the release?

Best regards
Tobias & Jan

Back to the top