Re: [tycho-dev] Why is "HeadlessTestApplication" launched as a singleton

Well you can launch OSGi-Applications through code (ApplicationDescriptor)

The code can be seen here:
https://github.com/tomsontom/e-fx-clipse/blob/master/at.bestsolution.efxclipse.runtime.jemmy/src/at/bestsolution/efxclipse/runtime/jemmy/OSGiJemmyBootstrapTestCase.java