Re: [tycho-dev] what is a proper way to add the repositories used in tycho as a update site in eclipse?

On 09/04/2012 05:16 PM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
it worked, but when I select the composite site, it shows a lot features that I would like not to show to customers.
Do you know if there is a way to setup composite to only show the main repository ?
I don't think it is possible. A composite site just appends all content from children site, so you can't control which categories are displayed. Nothing more, nothing less.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top