Re: [tycho-dev] Long path names in Tycho integration test execution

On 12-08-24 9:38 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
Before I fiddled around with my local setup, the MetaRequirementsTest
was failing. Now I wanted to change my local setup which will require
longer paths again, so I'll probably run into that failure again. I
know that we could shorten the method names of that one test, but its
Friday so I thought I might find a longer lasting solution.

Which Linux distro did you decide to install? :-D

(sorry, could not resist)

Igor

Back to the top